My workshops and classes are on
"The Physics of Comedy and the Comedic Actor" - study of
contemporary theatre practice by exploring classic and contemporary text as well as
the close relationship between comedy and tragedy.
For bookings and information click here.
Workshops given at:
Courses taught at:
Courses on offer:
- "New wine in old skins", a course that draws on Stanislavsky, Jacques
Lecoq and Laban methodologies to explore theatre text including Chekhov,
Shakespeare, Ayckbourn, Brendan Behan, J.M. Synge and Martin McDonagh.
- Commedia dell'Arte - The Masks of the Commedia dell'Arte, the actor's
- Clown - The Mask of Stupidity, fragility and humanity
- Buffoonery - Body Mask Theatre of Parody and the Grotesque
- Larval Masks - The Masks of Naivity and Curiosity
- Balinese Topeng - The Balinese Masks of Tradition of Kings and Clowns
- Laban Movement
- Silent Movie Routines
- Story Telling
- The Physical Actor and the Physics of Acting